Members’ Plot Vacancies
Do you have plots to fill at your site?
As a service to our members and prospective plot-holders we are offering a facility to advertise any vacant plots.
We have lots of visitors to our site and our most popular leaflet at the moment is "Obtaining an an allotment" - so there are still lots of people looking for plots; if you are looking for a plot take a look to see if there is a vacancy near you in the postings below.
Please email Marketing@nsalg.org.uk with details of your vacancies.
Current vacancies - click on the link for details
- Hasland, Chesterfield: Ashfield Road Allotment Society has a few good plots available, free of weeds with water & toilet on site. Allotment shop on site selling essentials at marked down prices. Mentoring available for complete newcomers. £15 per year rent for all plots but we have plots of different sizes to suit. Chicken keeping allowed. See www.haslandallotments.com Posted 13/06/18
- Edwinstowe, Nottinghamshire, for more details visit the Parish Council website. Posted 24/05/18
- Longcroft Allotment Association, Manages two allotment sites in Welwyn Garden City and has 5 and 7 pole plots available. Parking, water and toilet on both sites. For further information please visit our website – www.longcroftallotmentassociation.org.uk or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org Posted 10 May 2018
- Woburn Sands & District Allotment Society, Bow Brickhill Road, Woburn Sands, MK17 8QB, have vacant 10 and 5 pole plots available. Parking, water and toilet on site. For further information including pricing and contact details please visit our website- www.wsallotmentsociety.co.uk.
- Broom Valley Old Site Allotments, Broom, Rotherham, S602QS. Has plots becoming available. Allotments are a large size at 300 square yards. The rent is £65.00 this year. All plots offered are neat tidy. Also offering free associate membership (access to allotment shop on site for purchase of gardening goods) on our site. We stock a variety of goods at the cheapest prices. Contact site secretary Matthew Jepson. Email: email@example.com Posted 05/02/18
- Tresillian Allotments, Truro, Cornwall St Clement Parish Council has a few plots still available on its new allotment site at Tresillian. Residents of postcode areas TR1, TR2 and TR4 may be eligible to apply. Most plots are £35.50 per year (5m x 10m). Parking and water on site. Ring 01872 270964 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
- Kingsley Allotment Society, Kingsley, Nr Frodsham, Cheshire. We are a small privately run site with 19 plots. We have 2 plots coming available on 1st November & no one on our waiting list. Plots are approximately 11x20M (can be split into starter 1/2 plots). Annual cost £112/plot (£61 half plot);which covers NAS membership, public liability insurance, water, site maintenance. Our site is surrounded by a substantial rabbit proof fence and we have a small off road car park. Although priority is given to anyone living in the villages of Kingsley & Newton we have extended our catchment to cover the surrounding areas. As long as you are keen & live within a reasonable distance to attend to your plot then you will definitely be considered. If you are interested or require further information please contact either our secretary Simon Sherlock at email@example.com or treasurer Hilary Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Forest Farm Alloments, Hazelbrouck Gardens IG62LX. We have 11 full 10 rods allotments to let at . These are for Redbridge residents only. Rent £120/year. Open day Sunday 8 October 2017, 11:00 - 15:00 Contact Redbridge Council Allotments
- Brandon, Suffolk We have a few plots which are available now plots are £30 a full plot or £15 half plot contact Brandon Allotment Association Chairman email@example.com Posted 29/08/17
- Maldon Town Council, Essex has several plots available for rent at the Maldon Hall site, located off St Giles Crescent. These plots vary in size and are charged at 42p per sqm with a 30% reduction of tenants aged 60+. On-site parking is available. 01621 857373 or firstname.lastname@example.org Posted 27/07/17
- Freasley Allotment, Freasley Common, Freasley, Nr Tamworth, B78, has a plot available from 1st September 2017. For more information call Zak 07866936659
- Bardney Group Parish Council, (Bardney, Lincoln, Lincolnshire) have several newly rotovated plots available. Some plots already have sheds on them. The site has good soil and the site is gated with access and parking for vehicles. Plots are charged at £23.00 per annum for parishioners and £30.00 for those outside the area. For more information please email email@example.com or call 01526 397406. Alternatively see our website where you can download application forms.
- Poshlots Much Hadham an exclusive community development, situated on the Essex/Herts Border or Bishops Stortford, available to all from surrounding counties. Set on just under 10 acres of woodlands with 5 acres of allotments. Including nature trails and play areas for all ages. Available from Spring 2018 Over 60 plots available ranging from 72sqm up to 200 sqm, visit website for more details. www.poshlots.uk Posted 21/04/17
- Delves Green Road Allotment Association, Walsall. We currently have five plots available. Rents vary according to the size of the plot and whether you are employed. For more information please contact us on 07846188416 (please leave a message and we will get back to you) or email firstname.lastname@example.org 05/04/17
- Ards Allotments Co Down Ards have a continual supply of ground for plots and do not envisage reaching capacity for at least 10 years.Set along the north-west shore of Strangford Lough; a very popular area for bird watching, with the Brent Geese being a famous visitor. There is a picturesque walk along the tidal path when you can take time out from gardening and take in the panoramic views of the lough and gaze towards Scrabo Tower; the most photographed landmarks in Ulster. If you do not believe this, look at their YouTube video click here and see what the plot owners think. The plots are in one of the earliest growing soils, known as the market garden of Ulster. For more details log onto the website Ards Allotments Ongoing
- Shortwood North Allotment Association, Staines upon Thames. This friendly self-managed site are looking for new members to join us. We have recently cleared and rotovated several plots of varying sizes from 4 to 10 rods. Standard annual rent £7.50 per rod, reduced rate for pensioners. Email email@example.com and visit http://www.surreycommunity.info/shortwoodnorthallotments/ for further information. 22/03/17
- Cambridge Glebe Road Allotments have some large allotments available, some in very good condition others a bit overgrown. Please contact Gleberoadallotments@aol.com. Posted 27/02/17
- Liss Parish Council (Hill Brow Road, Liss, Hampshire). Currently have vacant allotment plots on all six sites in the village available to Liss residents only. The plots are various sizes and are charged at 16.5p per square metre. The prices of those available range from £9.60 to £29.04. For further details see our website: www.lissparishcouncil.gov.uk. Or telephone the office between 10am – 2pm on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays 01730 892823. posted 03/02/17
- Shrivenham Parish Council (Martens Road, Shrivenham, Oxfordshire) The Parish Council has a few vacant plots. Please contact the Parish Clerk (Admin) on (01793 782925) or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information. posted 03/01/17
- Irchester Allotment Association Chester Road, Irchester, Northamptonshire - We are a small, friendly, self-managed village site we currently have Full Plots, half plots and starter plots available for growing your own vegetables, fruit and flowers. Rents are reasonable, payable annually and includes insurance and NAS Membership. We have mains water on site. For more information please contact Val on 07767405678 Posted 14/12/16
- Birstall, Leicestershire. There are currently vacant allotment plots on all three sites in the village – Meadow Lane, Worcester Avenue and Greengate Lane. Anyone interested in having a half or full plot should contact Birstall Parish Council on 0116 267 6191 for details.
- Alderton Allotment Site, Willow Bank Road, Alderton, Glos. Various sized plots available with rents from £20. Small, friendly site. For further details please contact Tamsin James, Clerk to Alderton Parish Council, email@example.com
- Wymington Glebe Allotment Association, Rushden Road, Wymington, Northamptonshire, has allotments available to rent now, no waiting list. We can accommodate growers who wish to have a small garden size plot or something larger. Rents are reasonable, payable annually and include public liability insurance and NAS membership. If you would like to grow your own fruit and vegetables, saving money and meeting like minded people then contact Stuart on 07811 335188. Posted 29/06/16
- Ward End Gardeners Association - Five self managed allotment sites with 180 plots in the Hodge Hill & Washwood Heath Districts of Birmingham. We have 60 standard size plot vacancies across all of our five sites. Details of site Locations, facilities, access, parking, rents, etc are available on our web site. www.wardendgardenersassociation.org.uk Posted 27/05/16
- Galashiels Allotments. Situated in the Scottish Borders our sites both afford stunning views of the surrounding areas. We have around 32 plots in total over two sites. Rent is £20.00 for a full plot and £10.00 a year for half. All plots are 10 rods and within a short distance of each other. Contact Dougie on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07742 555 084 Posted 11/05/16
- Freasley Allotment, The Green, Freasley Tamworth B78 - has a plot available, contact email@example.com Posted 09/05/16
- Cleavley Allotments in Salford is a friendly, self managing site of 1.6 hectares with 67 plots and half plots, a pond, wildlife area, a picnic/barbeque space, self composting toilet, water, 3 communal polytunnels, and free manure and wood chippings when available. A full plot currently costs £45 and a half plot £25 a year inclusive of NSALG membership. You must live in Salford to go on our very short waiting list. Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Posted 26/04/16
- Swanscombe & Greenhithe Allotments, Kent. We have around 70 plots in total over three sites. Rent is £25.50 a year with water plus £5 allotment association fee. Plots are up to 10 rods, half plots available and within a short distance of each other. Contact: email@example.com or call 07399835451 Posted 12/04/16
- Ickleton Allotment Association, Coploe Road, Ickleton, South Cambs have a few vacant plots (full, half and quarter). We are a friendly bunch and many of us come from the surrounding area. We have piped water and regular supplies of free manure and wood chip. Full plot £34, half plot £21, quarter plot £15 per annum. For further details please see www.Ickleton.org.uk (click on Organisations) and/or contact firstname.lastname@example.org Posted 06/04/16
- Goodwood Allotment Society, – Walshe Road Leicester LE5 6SQ. We have plots available on our site to let, gives us a call and come along and have a friendly chat. Plots available to let, Family size plot - 300sqft £22.72, Half size plot – 150sqft - £17.72, Quarter plot – 100sqft - £15.22. For example family size plot including rent and membership fee is £22.72 per year plus a key deposit of £25.00 which is refundable the key deposit and this applies to all size plots. We have a disabled composting toilet on site.We hold a yearly competition each year and we will be supporting national allotments week with an open day again this year. Contact details – Winsum Wright – 07889 900622 or you can place a post on our group www.facebook.com/Goodwoodallotmentsociety/ Posted 04/04/16
- Trafford Council have vacancies, click here for contact details of your nearest site.
- St John’s Allotment Association, Gypsy Lane (off Rouncil Lane) Kenilworth. The Association owns and manages a ten acre site on the edge of Kenilworth. We have a few full and half plots available. There is a one-off Joining Fee of £20, annual rent and membership £22. This includes water (no hosepipes). There is a trading hut, annual produce show, and we operate the National Society’s seed scheme. Enquiries to email@example.com, or visit the site on Sunday mornings during the growing season.
- Deanshanger Allotment Association Deanshanger, Sth Northamptonshire. We have a few plots available at both our established Puxley Road and Church Lane sites in the village, mostly for village residents. Greenhouses and sheds are not allowed on plots but we have a communal shed at Church Lane and an equipment shed and shelter at Puxley Road. A car park is available at both sites. Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mile Road Allotment & Leisure Gardeners Association, Bedford. A 25 acre statutory self-managed site leased from Bedford borough Council. We currently have full and half plots available. Full plot price £48 inclusive of insurance and NSALG membership; concessions available. We have our own trading hut ( Open Saturdays and Sundays), Communal room with library and lots of useful information and a Composting toilet. We have regular open Days , plant sale and annual show. A thriving allotment community; for further information please contact www.mralga .org Posted 05/11/15
- Roeshot Hill Allotment Association,Lyndhurst Road, Christchurch, Dorset. BH23 4SA. Whilst we still have a waiting list it is quite short at present. We are currently zoned for redevelopment, but as a Statutory Site the Council needs to find an alternative site and this will take several years and may not actually happen. To take on a plot you need to be resident in Christchurch. We have half plots at £30 pa. For more information please go to our website www.rhaa.org.uk Posted 28/10/15
- West Glebe Allotments, Corby, Northants have some spare plots available. If you are interested please contact Mr J McGee on 01536 743639. Posted 27/10/15
- Little Irchester Permanent Allotment Association, Wellingborough, Northants. We are private allotments and after a probationary period you can become a shareholder. We have a few full size plots and new garden plots (half size) available. Please contact the Association Secretary, Mandy on email@example.com Posted 06/08/15
- Southend Allotment site, Whiteford Drive Kettering have a few plots available. Please contact Site Secretary Gary Sheehan on 07799806067 for more information. Posted 03/08/15
- Harborne Lane Allotments, small friendly site near to Queen Elizabeth Hospital and Birmingham University. We have plots and half plots available. Contact Linda O'Neill (sec) 07814648200 Posted 30/06/15
- Dorrington Rd Allotments, Lancaster, Lancashire. There are 81 plots on the site. Rents start from £21 per year, inclusive of water, NSALG membership and site insurance. We are on Facebook and have our own website. To join the waiting list please email: firstname.lastname@example.org Posted 01/06/15
- North Bournemouth Allotment Society, Cornelia Road, Bournemouth BH10 4FG - Whilst we still have a waiting list it is not too long at present. To take on a plot you need to be resident in Bournemouth. We have full plots at £36 pa and half plots at £19 pa. For more information please contact the Society Secretary, Judith, at email@example.com, Posted 12/06/15
- Bramfield Avenue Allotments, Derby plots available at this site, some with sheds and glasshouses ready to use. Contact 01332 292796
- Bristol East Allotment Association covers 7 allotment sites in the St George area of Bristol. We currently have a number of plots, over all the sites, available to eager growers, including 3 plots together on one site planted up with grapevines(if you are interested in growing your own grapes for wine making) that are in need of some TLC. If you fancy having an allotment, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org Posted 25/11/14
- St Teresa's Allotment Group in Upholland, Lancs has a number of plots available.Plot size is 7mx13m (about half a full size allotment).The site has a good car park and open views across to Rivington and the West Pennines. It has been developed on part of a farm field but most plots have been cultivated at some point in the last few years so the clay soil has generally been improved. There is no mains water on site and we currently aren't allowed greenhouses or sheds on plots, but do have a communal shed on site. Email email@example.com if you're interested in taking a plot.Posted 30/10/14
- Henry Street Allotments, Crewe, Cheshire now has an open waiting list for upcoming vacant plots. If you are interested, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Burton Road Allotment Society, Little Neston, Cheshire have a number of vacancies on their site for immediate occupation. Please call Chairman, Paul Shakespeare on 0151-336-4110 or email email@example.com. Posted 26/08/2014
- Whetstone Stray Allotments in Barnet, North London is a lovely site bordering Dollis Brook Greenwalk. We have a number of plots which fell into disuse, many years ago. We are seeking people who can bring these back into use, while respecting the wildlife, including, owls, munkjac deer, bats, amphibians, and many birds. We need people with experience, skills and enthusiasm in : tree work/ tree surgery/ tree management; hedge restoration and maintenance (one of our voluntary activities is dry hedging). We can accept people from outside of Barnet who have skills to bring to our Self Managing site to ensure that we continue to thrive and grow. We expect everyone who has a plot on our site to be actively involved in voluntary activity to maintain and improve the site as a whole. We look forward to hearing from you: firstname.lastname@example.org Posted 25/06/14
Urmston Allotments & Garden Society Ltd have 8 sites spead over the Flixton and Urmston (M41) area of Manchester.They currently have vacancies on a number of these sites, please contact the Society at email@example.com for further details. Posted 13/06/14
Penn Gardeners and Allotments Limited Penn Road,Wolverhampton, West Midlands, have a number of vacancies on their site for immediate occupation. Please visit the web site at www.pennroadallotments.co.uk or contact the Site Secretary Mr Steve Wood at firstname.lastname@example.org Posted 03/06/14
- Ellistown Allotments Allotment plots are available at the Midland Road Allotment in Ellistown, Leicestershire. The Parish Council and Allotment Society are bringing part of the site which has been under grass back in to use; once the grass is removed it should provide very good plots. There are also a small number of previously cultivated plots available where existing plot holders have not renewed their tenancy. The current rent is: Full Plot £24 (OAP £17), Half Plot £13 (OAP £9),Taster plot £9. Ellistown residents are given preference in the allocation of plots but at present there are plots available for both residents and people from outside of the parish. It is hoped that all plot holders will help in maintaining the site. If you are interested please contact the secretary on 01530 456071 or email email@example.com Posted 07/04/14
- Hawkinge Allotment Society has vacant plots and no current waiting list. To qualify members must live in the parish boundary of Hawkinge (Kent) and agree to the tenancy agreement. For more details please email firstname.lastname@example.org Posted 01/04/14