Members’ Plot Vacancies
Do you have plots to fill at your site?
As a service to our members and prospective plot-holders we are offering a facility to advertise any vacant plots.
We have lots of visitors to our site and our most popular leaflet at the moment is "Obtaining an an allotment" - so there are still lots of people looking for plots; if you are looking for a plot take a look to see if there is a vacancy near you in the postings below.
Please email Marketing@nsalg.org.uk with details of your vacancies.
Current vacancies - click on the link for details
- Wymington Glebe Allotments Association, Rushden Road, Wymington, Bedfordshire. Plots are available now. Rents are reasonable, payable annually and include public liability insurance and National Allotment Society membership. For further information contact Julian firstname.lastname@example.org Posted 29/10/2019.
- Leabrooks (Bridle Lane) Allotment Association near Alfreton in Derbyshire has several full and half plots available which we want to let. Anyone interested should phone our plot bailiff (Mick) on 07725402033 Posted 18/10/19
- Shortwood North Allotment Association, Staines upon Thames. This friendly self-managed site has plots of varying sizes from 2 to 10 rods available to rent. Worth considering us even if you live outside the local area with good transport links from West London, Berkshire and Surrey.
https://www.shortwoodnorth.com for further information. 15/04/19
- Ards Allotments Co Down Ards have a continual supply of ground for plots and do not envisage reaching capacity for at least 10 years.Set along the north-west shore of Strangford Lough; a very popular area for bird watching, with the Brent Geese being a famous visitor. There is a picturesque walk along the tidal path when you can take time out from gardening and take in the panoramic views of the lough and gaze towards Scrabo Tower; the most photographed landmarks in Ulster. If you do not believe this, look at their YouTube video click here and see what the plot owners think. The plots are in one of the earliest growing soils, known as the market garden of Ulster. For more details log onto the website Ards Allotments Ongoing
- Allotments to rent on several sites in Rotherham Posted 05/02/19
- Edwinstowe Nottinghamshire. A small number of plots have become available starting at £20.00 for a 250sq meter plot. Anyone interested in taking on a plot please contact the clerk at the parish office on 01623 824243 or email email@example.com Affiliated membership to the National Allotment Society is also available to plot holders on the site for £5.00 a year by joining Royal Oak Court Allotment Association for more information email firstname.lastname@example.org Posted 16/11/18
- Ellistown Allotment Site Midland Road, Ellistown, Leicestershire. We have half and full sized allotments available to rent now, no waiting list. Rents are reasonable, payable annually and include public liability insurance and NAS membership. For further information contact Claire email@example.com
- Hasland, Chesterfield: Ashfield Road Allotment Society has a few good plots available, free of weeds with water & toilet on site. Allotment shop on site selling essentials at marked down prices. Mentoring available for complete newcomers. £15 per year rent for all plots but we have plots of different sizes to suit. Chicken keeping allowed. See www.haslandallotments.com Posted 13/06/18
- Longcroft Allotment Association, Manages two allotment sites in Welwyn Garden City and has 5 and 7 pole plots available. Parking, water and toilet on both sites. For further information please visit our website – www.longcroftallotmentassociation.org.uk Posted 10 May 2018
- Tresillian Allotments, Truro, Cornwall St Clement Parish Council has a few plots still available on its new allotment site at Tresillian. Residents of postcode areas TR1, TR2 and TR4 may be eligible to apply. Most plots are £35.50 per year (5m x 10m). Parking and water on site. Ring 01872 270964 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
- Kingsley Allotment Society, Kingsley, Nr Frodsham, Cheshire. We are a small privately run site with 19 plots. We have 2 plots coming available on 1st November & no one on our waiting list. Plots are approximately 11x20M (can be split into starter 1/2 plots). Annual cost £112/plot (£61 half plot);which covers NAS membership, public liability insurance, water, site maintenance. Our site is surrounded by a substantial rabbit proof fence and we have a small off road car park. Although priority is given to anyone living in the villages of Kingsley & Newton we have extended our catchment to cover the surrounding areas. As long as you are keen & live within a reasonable distance to attend to your plot then you will definitely be considered. email@example.com
- Forest Farm Alloments, Hazelbrouck Gardens IG62LX. We have 11 full 10 rods allotments to let at . These are for Redbridge residents only. Rent £120/year. Open day Sunday 8 October 2017, 11:00 - 15:00 Contact Redbridge Council Allotments
- Maldon Town Council, Essex has several plots available for rent at the Maldon Hall site, located off St Giles Crescent. These plots vary in size and are charged at 42p per sqm with a 30% reduction of tenants aged 60+. On-site parking is available. 01621 857373 or firstname.lastname@example.org Posted 27/07/17
- Bardney Group Parish Council, (Bardney, Lincoln, Lincolnshire) have several newly rotovated plots available. Some plots already have sheds on them. The site has good soil and the site is gated with access and parking for vehicles. Plots are charged at £23.00 per annum for parishioners and £30.00 for those outside the area. For more information please email email@example.com or call 01526 397406. Alternatively see our website where you can download application forms.
- Poshlots Much Hadham an exclusive community development, situated on the Essex/Herts Border or Bishops Stortford, available to all from surrounding counties. Set on just under 10 acres of woodlands with 5 acres of allotments. Including nature trails and play areas for all ages. Available from Spring 2018 Over 60 plots available ranging from 72sqm up to 200 sqm, visit website for more details. www.poshlots.uk Posted 21/04/17
- Delves Green Road Allotment Association, Walsall. We currently have five plots available. Rents vary according to the size of the plot and whether you are employed. For more information please contact us on 07846188416 (please leave a message and we will get back to you) or email firstname.lastname@example.org 05/04/17
- Cambridge Glebe Road Allotments have some large allotments available, some in very good condition others a bit overgrown. Please contact Gleberoadallotments@aol.com. Posted 27/02/17
- Liss Parish Council (Hill Brow Road, Liss, Hampshire). Currently have vacant allotment plots on all six sites in the village available to Liss residents only. The plots are various sizes and are charged at 16.5p per square metre. The prices of those available range from £9.60 to £29.04. For further details see our website: www.lissparishcouncil.gov.uk. Or telephone the office between 10am – 2pm on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays 01730 892823. posted 03/02/17
- Shrivenham Parish Council (Martens Road, Shrivenham, Oxfordshire) The Parish Council has a few vacant plots. Please contact the Parish Clerk (Admin) on (01793 782925) or email@example.com for further information. posted 03/01/17
- Irchester Allotment Association Chester Road, Irchester, Northamptonshire - We are a small, friendly, self-managed village site we currently have Full Plots, half plots and starter plots available for growing your own vegetables, fruit and flowers. Rents are reasonable, payable annually and includes insurance and NAS Membership. We have mains water on site. For more information please contact Val on 07767405678 Posted 14/12/16
- Birstall, Leicestershire. There are currently vacant allotment plots on all three sites in the village – Meadow Lane, Worcester Avenue and Greengate Lane. Anyone interested in having a half or full plot should contact Birstall Parish Council on 0116 267 6191 for details.
- Alderton Allotment Site, Willow Bank Road, Alderton, Glos. Various sized plots available with rents from £20. Small, friendly site. For further details please contact Tamsin James, Clerk to Alderton Parish Council, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ward End Gardeners Association - Five self managed allotment sites with 180 plots in the Hodge Hill & Washwood Heath Districts of Birmingham. We have 60 standard size plot vacancies across all of our five sites. Details of site Locations, facilities, access, parking, rents, etc are available on our web site. www.wardendgardenersassociation.org.uk Posted 27/05/16
- Galashiels Allotments. Situated in the Scottish Borders our sites both afford stunning views of the surrounding areas. We have around 32 plots in total over two sites. Rent is £20.00 for a full plot and £10.00 a year for half. All plots are 10 rods and within a short distance of each other. Contact Dougie on email@example.com or call 07742 555 084 Posted 11/05/16
- Cleavley Allotments in Salford is a friendly, self managing site of 1.6 hectares with 67 plots and half plots, a pond, wildlife area, a picnic/barbeque space, self composting toilet, water, 3 communal polytunnels, and free manure and wood chippings when available. A full plot currently costs £45 and a half plot £25 a year inclusive of NSALG membership. You must live in Salford to go on our very short waiting list. Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Posted 26/04/16
- Swanscombe & Greenhithe Allotments, Kent. We have around 70 plots in total over three sites. Rent is £25.50 a year with water plus £5 allotment association fee. Plots are up to 10 rods, half plots available and within a short distance of each other. Contact: email@example.com or call 07399835451 Posted 12/04/16
- Ickleton Allotment Association, Coploe Road, Ickleton, South Cambs have a few vacant plots (full, half and quarter). We are a friendly bunch and many of us come from the surrounding area. We have piped water and regular supplies of free manure and wood chip. Full plot £34, half plot £21, quarter plot £15 per annum. For further details please see www.Ickleton.org.uk Posted 06/04/16
- Goodwood Allotment Society, – Walshe Road Leicester LE5 6SQ. We have plots available on our site to let, gives us a call and come along and have a friendly chat. Plots available to let, Family size plot - 300sqft £22.72, Half size plot – 150sqft - £17.72, Quarter plot – 100sqft - £15.22. For example family size plot including rent and membership fee is £22.72 per year plus a key deposit of £25.00 which is refundable the key deposit and this applies to all size plots. We have a disabled composting toilet on site.We hold a yearly competition each year and we will be supporting national allotments week with an open day again this year. Contact details – Winsum Wright – 07889 900622 or you can place a post on our group www.facebook.com/Goodwoodallotmentsociety/ Posted 04/04/16
- Trafford Council have vacancies, click here for details.