Neil Dixon, Regional Representative, Allan Cavill, Regional Mentor and Di Appleyard NAS Marketing and Mentor Co-ordinator are pleased to be able to invite you to a South West Allotments Seminar.
Saturday 20 October, 1 till 4pm at Exeter Community Centre, 17 St. David’s Hill, Exeter Devon EX4 3RG
Please come along and take this opportunity to get things moving in the Region. If you are based too far from Exeter to attend but would be interested in a Seminar in your area please let us know.
The event is also open to non-members (numbers permitting) there will however be a nominal £5 charge per organisation for non-members.
- 1pm Welcome, intros around the room.
- Fundraising from Trusts and the Lottery – Di Appleyard, NAS Marketing and Mentor Co-ordinator
- No dig allotmenting tips from Allan Cavill – NAS Regional Mentor
- 2.30pm – break
- Supporting the Region – the NAS team from the West Midlands Region will be talking about how their regional structure works and this year’s experience promoting allotments at Gardeners World Live.
- Opportunities to get involved – how could the SW region work? Volunteers needed for a display at Toby Buckland’s Spring Garden Fest, Q and A’s and topic ideas for next meeting.
- 4pm finish
Please respond to Di Appleyard email@example.com as soon as possible if you would like to attend, by 6 October at the latest. We will send more venue and parking details nearer to the time of the event.