Current Corporate Supporters include:
In the trade since 1888, Kings Seeds have been growing and supplying seeds to gardeners for generations. Always of the purest and most reliable stock, Kings Seeds come with a quality promise, advice and excellent service. All of our members can take advantage of Kings Seeds, complete with excellent discounts and sale or return packages for allotment associations. www.kingsseeds.com or email Kings at NSALG@kingsseeds.com
The Kings Seeds NAS Members Discount Scheme
- Dedicated members’ seed catalogue with 40% discount on retail seed prices.
- Discounts for associations that could total an extra 22.5% discount on top of the 40% discount on retail seed prices for all members.
- No Minimum order for discounts, £5 carriage on orders under £40.
- Also Potatoes , Shallots and Onion Sets at reduced prices. Plus, you can also purchase Soft Fruit plants and all your garden Sundries at very competitive prices.
- New Association members receive a £5 off voucher.
- Facility to order on-line.
Shield Total Insurance
Operating since 1997, Shield Total Insurance offers a comprehensive package tailored to the individual needs of each customer. www.shieldtotalinsurance.co.uk/allotment-insurance, call 01277 243054. Or email them on: email@example.com
For a comprehensive explanation on the cover available from Shield, including a breakdown on the levels of public liability cover available to allotment associations, please click here.
Buckles is a full service law firm with offices in Peterborough and Stamford. It has been the Society’s solicitors for over ten years and due to our partnership, it is offering National Allotment Society members a discounted rate of up to 25% off its wills and lasting power of attorney services. Appointments can be carried out face to face, over the phone or via an online application form and webcam based meeting. All paper work is fully checked by the team at Buckles, ensuring accuracy and providing peace of mind to all of our members. To find out more visit www.buckles-law.co.uk/wills or email Duncan Jackson, Head of Private Client Services - firstname.lastname@example.org